We undertake a wide spectrum of legal services for business.
Our business clients range from start-ups to substantial entrepreneurs and companies, both in the UK and overseas. They include clients in the media sector, and in a wide range of other sectors and industries.
Our business law services include:
- Buying and selling companies and businesses;
- Partnership and limited liability partnership agreements, and partnership disputes;
- Shareholder agreements;
- Shareholder disputes;
- Private equity funding:
- Joint ventures, domestic and cross border;
- Share buybacks, capital reductions and advice to directors;
- Corporate finance;
- Franchise, agency and distribution agreements;
- Business terms and conditions;
- Commercial contracts and licences;
- E-commerce and website terms.
We act for employers and employees in drafting and negotiating on employment- related matters including:
- Contracts of employment
- Remuneration structures;
- Grievance and disciplinary policies and employee handbooks;
- Settlement agreements and other termination arrangements.
We maintain relationships with accountants, insolvency practitioners, banks and business angels, and other professionals and business advisers who are complementary to the needs of our business clients.
Get In Touch
Contact us for a free initial telephone consultation.